Chapter 1 : General provisions
Chapter 2 : Service Usage Agreement
Chapter 3 : The obligations of the Parties to the Agreement
Chapter 4 : Using Services
Chapter 5 : Contract Termination and Usage Limits
Chapter 6 : Other
Chapter 1 General Chick
Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms and conditions are intended to define the terms and conditions of use and procedures of all services provided by IVIM Technology . (, or the website hoesa).
Article 2 (Definition)
The terms used in this Agreement are defined as follows :
1. User : Person who receives services provided by the company pursuant to these terms and conditions
2. Usage contract : A contract between the company and the user regarding service use
3. Subscription : An act to complete a service contract by filling in the information on the application form provided by the company and agreeing to these terms and conditions
4. Member : The member is registered by providing personal information required for membership registration on the website
5. User Number (ID) : A combination of letters and numbers selected and approved by the company for member identification and service use.
6. Password : A combination of letters, numbers and special characters set by the user to protect the member's information
7. Termination of Use : The company or its member's intention to terminate the service contract after service use.
Article 3 (Effective and Change of Terms)
If the member does not agree to the changed agreement, he or she may request withdrawal (cancellation) of the member. In case the member continues to refuse the service seven days after the change in the changed agreement takes effect.
① It is effective by posting it on the service screen of this Agreement or by posting it on the notice board or other means.
② The company can change the contents of this Agreement if it is recognized as necessary, and the changed agreement shall be notified on the service screen. If the service is changed seven days after the official notice, the service shall not be denied.
③ If the user does not agree to the changed agreement, the user can stop using the service and cancel his or her membership registration. If the user continues to use the service, the user's consent to change the terms and conditions is deemed to be the same.
Article 4 (Regulation and regulations)
Matters not specified in this Agreement shall be compliant with the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act and other related laws.
Chapter 2 Service Use Agreement
Article 5 (Establishment of a service contract)
The service contract shall consist of the company's consent for the user's application and the user's agreement on the terms and conditions.
Article 6 (Application for use)
The member information screen of the service allows the user to record personal information on the registration form required by the company.
Article 7 (Accept application for use)
① In the event a member makes an application for the service by accurately entering all the details of the application form, he or she accepts the service application unless there is a special situation.
② You may not accept the use in the following cases :
1. When you did not apply under your real name
2. When applying using the name of another person
3. In case the details of the application are false
4. When an application is made to undermine the peace and order of society
5. When other company application requirements are insufficient
Article 8 (Change of Contractor's objection)
The members shall modify the information entered during the application, and the members shall be responsible for any problems caused by failure to modify.
Chapter 3 uimu The obligations of Contracting Parties
Article 9 (Company obligations)
The company shall not disclose or distribute the members ' personal information in relation to the service provision to any third party without their consent.
However, in the event that a state agency has a demand for a crime according to the provisions of the Act, such as the Framework Act on Telecommunications, there shall be no such request for a written purpose or other procedure prescribed by the related statutes.
Article 10 (Member's duty)
① When using the service, the member shall not :
1. The act of using another member's ID fraudulently
2. Copying, publishing or providing information obtained from a service to a third party
3. An act that violates the copyright of the company, copyright of third parties, and other rights
4. Dissemination of contents that violate public order and common customs
5. An objective act of association with a crime
6. Other acts that are in violation of relevant laws
② The members shall not perform business activities using the service, and the company shall not be held liable for the results of use in the operation.
③ The members shall not transfer or give the rights to use the service or other contract status to others, and shall not provide the service as collateral.
Chapter 4 Using Services
Article 11 (Member's duty)
① The members are responsible for maintaining their own mail, bulletin boards, and registration materials as necessary.
② The member shall not delete or change the data provided by the company at random.
③ The members shall not register contents that violate public order or common customs on the company's website or other contents that violate the copyright of a third party.
The members shall be responsible for all consequences of the posting of such contents.
Article 12 (Managing and deleting postings)
For efficient service operation, the member's memory space, message size, and number of days of storage can be limited and the contents registered can be deleted without prior notice.
1. In case the contents of a defamation or slander on another member or third party, or by means of a slander, damage the reputation ;
2. In case of violation of public order and common customs
3. In case it is recognized to be associated with a criminal action
4. In case the contents violate the copyright of the company or other rights, such as copyright of a third party ;
5. In case a member publishes obscene materials or links obscene websites on the company's website and bulletin board
6. In case it is found to be in violation of other relevant laws
Article 13 (Copyright to post)
The copyright of the postings belongs to the publisher himself, and the members shall not commercially use the materials posted in the service, such as processing and selling information obtained through the service.
Article 14 (Service Use Time)
In principle, the use of the service shall be 24 hours a day, 7 days a year, unless there is a technical or business interruption. However, this is not the case when a cause such as regular inspection occurs.
Article 15 (Responsibility for service use)
Do not hack, link to obscene sites or illegally distribute commercial software using the service.
Article 16 (Stopping the provision of services)
You can stop providing a service if each of the following occurs :
1. In case repair of service equipment is inevitable
2. In case the telecommunications service has been stopped by the carrier for the period specified by the Telecommunications Business Act ;
3. If system inspection is required
4. If there are other compelling reasons
Chapter 5 Termination and Usage Limits
Article 17 (Termination of a contract and restrictions on its use)
① When a member intends to cancel a contract, the member shall apply for cancellation through the Internet.
② The company shall provide an opportunity for the member to express his or her opinion by 30 days prior to the cancellation action if the member :
1. In case the user ID and password of another person are stolen
2. If the service is deliberately disrupted
3. In case of a false application for membership
4. If the same user has double registration with a different ID
5. In case the contents of a public order or public service are disclosed
6. In case of an act damaging or damaging the reputation of another person
7. When sending a large amount of information or advertising information to prevent the service from operating reliably
8. In case of spreading computer virus programs that cause malfunction of telecommunication facilities or destruction of information, etc.
9. In case of infringement of the intellectual property rights of the company or other members or third parties ;
10. In case the personal information, user ID and password of another person are used fraudulently
11. In case a member posts obscene materials or links obscene websites on his or her homepage or bulletin board
12. In case it is found to be in violation of other relevant laws
Article 18 (Transfer prohibited)
The members shall not transfer or give the rights to use the service or the status of the service contract to others, and shall not provide such rights as collateral.
Article 19 (Compensation for damages)
The company shall not be held liable for any damages to the members in connection with the services provided for free, except those damages caused by the company's intentional or serious negligence.
Article 20 (Disclaimer)
① In the event that the company can not provide the service due to natural disasters, wars, or other force majeure, the company shall be exempted from the responsibility for service provision.
② The company shall be exempted from responsibility for damages caused by inevitable causes, such as repair, replacement, regular inspection, or construction of service facilities.
③ The company shall not be held liable for the failure of service use due to reasons attributable to the members.
④ The company shall not be held liable for damages caused by data obtained by the members ' expected benefits or services.
⑤ The company shall not be held liable for the reliability and accuracy of information, data, and facts posted by the member in the service.
Article 21 (Courts)
If a lawsuit is filed against a dispute over service use, the court governing the company's location shall be the exclusive jurisdiction.
(Enforcement date) This Agreement shall be effective as of 16 May 2018.