Live Cell Intravital Imaging
Real-time In Vivo Imaging of Cellular-level Dynamic Phenotype Inside the Living Body
- • IVIM Technology’s contract R&D service provides high-quality observations of cellular-level dynamics in various animal models.
- • Dynamic 3D imaging of various cellular-level dynamics such as cell trafficking, cell-cell interaction, and cell-microenvironment interaction inside the living body in vivo will provide you a new insight in the processes of human disease development.
Intravascular Movement of Target Cells & Materials In vivo real-time imaging of microcirculation
- • Microcirculation & dead space measurement
- • Functional capillary ratio measurement
Real-time imaging of various cell dynamics in vessels/lymphatics
- • Immune cells : Leukocyte, lymphocyte, granulocyte, neutrophil, macrophage, monocyte, dendritic cells, T cell, B cell, NK cell, microglial cell, etc.
- • Tissue cells : Vascular endothelial cells, lymphatic endothelial cell, hepatocyte, kidney cell, astrocyte, pericyte, etc.
- • Fluorescently labeled tumor cells (Mouse & human cell lines) : Brain/breast/lung/pancreatic cancer, glioblastoma, melanoma, etc.
Cellular-level Dynamics in Various Tissues In Vivo 4D cell imaging, tracking and interaction monitoring
- • Cell recruitment
- • Cell motility, motion of dendrite
- • Cell-Cell / Cell-Microenvironment interaction
In Vivo Imaging of Various Organs in Animal Model
+ Thymus, Thyroid gland, Adipose Tissue, Lymphatics, Microcirculation … etc.