In vivo Drug Efficacy Monitoring
- • IVIM Technology’s contract R&D service provides a direct imaging analysis of delivery to target tissue and cells, efficacy, and mode of action (MOA) of new therapeutic candidates in microscopic cellular-level in various preclinical model of human disease.
- • Disease model : Tumor, acute/chronic inflammation, retinopathy, etc.
- • Therapeutic candidates : Anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory drug, etc.
- • Observations : Changes in vessel morphology, vessel diameter, vessel density, vascular permeability, blood flow rate, etc.
- • Disease model : Ischemia-reperfusion injury model, islet cell/stem cell transplantation model, etc.
- • Disease model : Acute/chronic inflammation model, tumor model, etc.
- • Observations : Changes in microcirculation, tissue cell apoptosis, immune cell recruitment/motility/activity (phagocytosis), etc.
- • Tissue cells : Vascular endothelial cells, lymphatic endothelial cell, hepatocyte, kidney cell, astrocyte, etc.
- • Immune cells : Granulocyte, macrophage, neutrophil, dendritic cell, monocyte, microglial cell, NK cell, etc.
Changes in fibrotic collagen deposition & immune cell recruitment after treatment of anti-fibrotic therapeutic candidates
Changes in drug delivery, uptake & absorption