In vivo Drug Delivery Monitoring
IVIM Technology’s contract R&D service provides a direct imaging analysis of delivery to target tissue and cells, efficacy, and mode of action (MOA) of new therapeutic candidates in microscopic cellular-level in various preclinical model of human disease.
- • Fluorescently labeled therapeutics : Antibody, protein, peptide, exosome, nanoparticle, cell, gene, plasmid, small molecules, etc.
- • Target tissue : Primary tumor tissue, surrounding microenvironment, major site of tumor metastasis (lymph node, liver, lung, brain, etc.)
- • Anti-tumor therapeutics : Cytotoxic drugs, anti-angiogenic drugs, etc.
- • Administration route : Eyedrops, intravenous injection, intravitreal injection, etc.
- • Drug complex types : Skin patch, transplantable complex, etc.
- • Target disease : Neurodegenerative disease, Stroke, etc.
- • Tissue cells : Vascular endothelial cells, lymphatic endothelial cell, hepatocyte, kidney cell, astrocyte, etc.
- • Immune cells : Macrophage, neutrophil, dendritic cell, monocyte, microglial cell, etc.
- • Target organs : Liver, kidney, lung, spleen, etc.
- • Target organs : Small intestine, colon, etc.